· All the students should come to school in clean uniform.
· It is the duty of all the students to keep their class rooms and surroundings, clean and in order.
· No student is allowed to write his/her name or leave any indelible marks on the furniture. Before leaving the classroom students should pick up any waste paper and unwanted material lying on the floor and drop it in the dustbins provided.
· Students are not allowed to write on black boards unless asked to do so by the teacher.
· Students should observe silence in the verandas, corridors and stairs during class hours.
· Punctuality and regular attendance, earnestness in home assignments and good behavior in and outside the school are always insisted on, and in all these matters the cooperation of parents is expected at all times.
· Students should wear their identity cards with the school uniform for their safety and security.
· Students should excel in good manners. They should shoe respect to their parents, elders, school authorities and teaching staff. They should be gentle and polite.
· A student should not leave his/ her class room without permission and is not allowed to enter any classroom other than his/her own.
· English being the medium of instruction in the school, students are expected to speak only in English in the class and in the school premises.
· Every student should take care of school property. Intentional damage to school property is a serious breach of school discipline and will have to be made good by the defaulting students.
· Children should do their home-work regularly.
· Students are forbidden to bring any electronic gadgets or other valuables to the school. If found disobeying, strict actions will be taken against those students.
· Every student should take care of his/her personal belongings. School authorities do not take on any responsibility for the loss of such belongings.
· The name of the student/admission no. and class should be marked on the personal belongings to facilitate recovery if lost in the school premises.
· Immediate exclusion or even dismissal will follow if the continued presence of the defaulting student damaging to the physical and moral well-being of other students and of the school, or if the violation is punishable seriously at the bard level, such as unfair practices during examinations.
· The interpretation of any rule in this as well as any amendment to it rests solely and entirely with the Governing body of the school. Their interpretation shall be final and binding on parents and students.
· No student shall indulge in any of the following practices, namely:
· Disfiguring or damaging any school property
· Bullying and rude behavior.
· Use of violence in any form.
· Use of bad language or hurting the modesty of others.
· Playing truant during class hours.
· A student involved in any attempt of defaming the management, teachers and fellow students using social networking sites like Facebook will be dismissed immediately.